There’s no doubt that Infrastructure as an asset class is evolving. Traditional infrastructure assets will always attract investment and the future remains bright, but, in recent times, new investment opportunities carrying the infrastructure label have begun to emerge. The rapidly evolving areas of electrification, digitalisation and ESG are completely reshaping the landscape as we know it.
We’ve teamed up with Inframation to take a closer look at the emerging trends and opportunities in 2021 and beyond. Download our report for exclusive insights and commentary from industry-leading names such as Basalt Infrastructure Partners, DWS, Dalmore Capital and Allianz on a range of hot topics, including:
- How COVID, climate change and digitalisation are reshaping the future of infrastructure
- The growing appetite within private equity for infrastructure investment opportunities
- The surge of the renewables sector and why it’s continuing to break records
- The emergence of ESG and why it’s set to be a game changer for the industry
- The continued US investment push into European infrastructure
- What goes on behind the scenes to ensure an infrastructure fund is set up operationally for success