In our recent research report, “Real estate fund operations of tomorrow”, real estate CFOs and COOs ranked ESG as their investors’ biggest concern over the last 12 months.
But the need for ESG data doesn’t start and end with investors. Regulators now demand it and investment managers have also woken up to the power of data to drive informed investment decision making.
To learn more about how real estate fund managers are navigating the ESG regulatory and reporting landscape and capitalising on the power of robust ESG data, download our guide, “Unlocking opportunities: The power of ESG data”, developed in partnership with JLL.
Download the guide here.
What we’ll cover:
- The factors driving data collection
- How ESG data is being used by fund managers
- ESG data collection and reporting challenges
- The path to best practice
- Emerging trends shaping the future of ESG data collection and reporting
If you’re yet to read our latest report, you can request access here.