We’re delighted to announce that we have promoted 200 people across the Group, including 10 Director and Associate Director appointments. These promotions span our six British and Europe-based offices and follow another great year of organic growth for the Group.
With 26 in Guernsey, 69 in Jersey, 72 in Luxembourg, one in the Netherlands and 32 in the UK, we have made a total of 365 promotions in the last year.
The 10 senior appointments include:
- Ed Bellew, to Director – Real Assets (Jersey)
- Kim Anthony, to Director – Business Improvement (Jersey)
- Monica Morsch, to Director – Private Equity (Luxembourg)
- Dan Coyne, to Associate Director – Private Equity (Jersey)
- Sophie Ross, to Associate Director – Private Equity (Jersey)
- Debbie Reeve, to Associate Director – Real Assets (Jersey)
- Salman Tajak, to Associate Director – Private Debt (Luxembourg)
- Franziska Stahlberg, to Associate Director – Legal (Luxembourg)
- Sarah Fuller, to Associate Director – Corporate Services (UK)
- Matt Costen, to Associate Director – Private Equity (UK)
Edward Moore, Aztec Group Founder and CEO, commented: “It is fantastic to see so many promotions across our business. Our fundamental principles of caring for our employees and putting our clients at the centre of everything we do has served us well as the world has grappled with the effects of the pandemic. These well deserved promotions are testament to the extraordinary grit, resilience and passion of our people in the toughest of circumstances, and underline our commitment to invest in our business today and in the future.”
“We take great pride in creating an environment that empowers everyone to reach their full potential, with clear goals for progression and plenty of opportunities to build their knowledge and gain new skills. I’d like to personally thank each and every one of them and congratulate them on this next stage of their careers here at Aztec.”
The promotions follow another great year of organic growth for the Group, attracting significant new business across all of our locations and opening our first US office earlier this year. Located in Philadelphia, the office is our first outside of Europe, and further enhances our service proposition for existing clients while meeting continued demand for our services internationally.