The new DAC6 Directive has been called one of the most significant changes for multi-national companies and their intermediaries in recent years, as the EU steps up its efforts to increase tax transparency and discourage the use of aggressive tax planning.
As the reporting deadlines come to a close, what operational challenges has DAC6 posed and how prepared are investment managers and corporations?
Join our panel of experts on Thursday 18 March for an insightful discussion, as they reflect on the impact of and industry response to DAC6 and look ahead at what’s next. Discussion points will include:
• What impact does DAC6 have on managers with EU assets?
• What steps have been taken to ensure managers comply?
• What are the consequences of non-compliance?
• What lessons have been learnt?
• What’s next for DAC6?
• Hana Prochaska, Director – Business Development, Aztec Group
• Anne-Cécile Vasseur-Jourdren, Associate Director – Tax, Aztec Group
• Isabelle Gervais, Partner, Elvinger Hoss Prussen
• Jacques Linon, Associate Partner, EY