Register here to secure your place.
Following the meteoric rise of SPACs in the US, all eyes are now on Europe. Will history repeat itself or does the fact that only $1.3bn was raised across 2020 and 2021 to date, compared to over $300bn in the US, suggest a different trajectory for SPACs in Europe?
Join our panel of leading specialists from SoftBank, KPMG and Carey Olsen for a lively and insightful debate covering:
- SPACs and the journey so far: The origins of SPACs – what are they, how do they work and who do they appeal to? What’s driven the success in the US market?
- What now for Europe: Are we set for a SPAC boom in Europe or can we expect a more muted response? What factors will shape the destiny of SPACs in Europe?
- Aamir Akram, Partner, SoftBank Investment Advisers
- Julien Ganter, Partner, KPMG
- Christopher Anderson, Partner, Carey Olsen
- Gordon Purvis, Head of Corporate Services – Guernsey, Aztec Group
- Hana Prochaska, Director – Business Development, Aztec Group
Date: Wednesday 21 April 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 BST | 11:00 – 12:00 CET