Background and experience
Danielle joined the Group in 2019, bringing with her extensive experience in the alternatives space. Her specialist knowledge of fund operations and involvement with multi-jurisdictional clients has helped Danielle develop a broad knowledge of fund administration, operations and complex on-boarding and migration processes.
Before joining the Group, Danielle worked for a Jersey fund administration business as a Client Relationship Manager, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of private equity clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport and Exercise Therapy from Leeds Metropolitan University.
- ICSA certificate in Company offshore finance and administration.
- ICSA Diploma in Company offshore finance and administration.
- Currently studying the CFA certificate in ESG Investing.
- Level 6 Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme.
Outside of the office
Outside of the office, Danielle participates in various endurance sporting events, including running the London Marathon twice and rowing from Sark to Jersey. Danielle is also training to become a yoga instructor.