Background and experience
Before joining our Jersey office as Legal Counsel in January 2018, Leanne worked as Head of Depositary and Money Laundering Reporting Officer for a fund and corporate services provider in London. In this role, she was responsible for the management of UK and Luxembourg operations, developing her employer’s product offering in line with a continually evolving marketplace.
Prior to this, Leanne worked in private practice as an investment funds lawyer in Hong Kong and Jersey, where she advised clients and multi-jurisdictional service providers on funds domiciled in the UK, Jersey and the Cayman Islands investing in real estate, private equity and debt.
- Diploma in International Risk, Compliance and Corporate Governance.
- Chartered Company Secretary (CSQS).
- Qualified Solicitor of England and Wales.
- Postgraduate diploma in Legal Practice from the University of Exeter.
- Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Exeter.
Outside of the office
Leanne is passionate about interior design and fair-trade crafts, and also enjoys singing. She loves to travel off the beaten track to faraway places, and particularly enjoys hiking in Asia.