Background and experience
Initially based in Jersey, Sarah joined the Group in 2015 as a Client Relationship Manager, where she led a team responsible for administering the funds of one of Europe’s largest private equity managers. In 2017, she moved to our London office to take on the role of Business Development Manager – she now leads the Group’s business development activities across the fields of depositary and corporate services.
Before this, Sarah worked at BNY Mellon within their institutional accounting and funds accounting department. Here, she gained extensive experience valuing large UK and German pension funds, rising from the position of Senior Investment Accountant to Manager of their daily valuations team.
During her time at BNY Mellon, Sarah spent seven months in India implementing change requirements for one of its offshore operations following the introduction of new accounting standards. This involved training staff, migrating processes, setting up oversight controls and providing management support to improve KPI results. Sarah also supported the business with client proposals and large migration projects.
Prior to entering the world of financial services, Sarah developed her organisation and leadership skills working in marketing and operations for a luxury food manufacturer.
- CLT Advanced Certificate and International Diploma in Fund Administration (Alternative Assets).
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI).
- IAQ/IOC qualification in Securities and Investments, Asset Servicing and FSA Regulation modules from CISI.
- Level 3 Leadership and Management Certification from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- Degree in International Business and Economics from Aston University.
Outside of the office
Sarah is passionate about travelling and enjoys immersing herself in new countries and cultures.