Choosing where to base your fund is a major decision, with factors such as the suitability of the legal, tax and regulatory environment and access to local fund administration and structuring expertise all likely to be important considerations.
If you’re looking to establish a fund in a leading fund jurisdiction and would prefer to outsource the core elements of its operation and management, you’ll need to find a partner whose resources and infrastructure you can draw on.
With offices across top-tier fund locations and award-winning pedigree in working with alternative investment managers, you can depend on us to take care of the day-to-day management of your fund structure. We’ll provide you with both local expertise and the personnel you need to meet your substance requirements, from experienced directors and company secretaries to dedicated compliance and risk professionals.
Whatever your requirements, whether you’re seeking a manager of a managed entity or other type of management company arrangement, we can help.
- Limited companies, partnerships and trusts
- Registered office
- Provision of directors
Accounting and reporting
- Accounting in local GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP and other standards
- Interim management accounts
- Consolidated and group reporting
- Statutory financial statements
- Regulatory reporting
- Corporate tax and VAT registrations
- Periodic tax returns
- FATCA and CRS compliance
- Coordination of board activities
- Maintenance of statutory records
Compliance and AML
- Provision of compliance officer, money laundering compliance and reporting officers
- Development and maintenance of the policy environment
- AML and client due diligence
- Development and implementation of a compliance monitoring programme
- Maintenance of shadow registers including breaches, complaints and operational incidents
- Banking counterparty monitoring
- Money laundering and terrorist financing risk assessment
- Business risk assessment